SEARCH

Enter your search query in the box above ^, or use the forum search tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-09-14 16:49:59

twoion
Emerald Caffeine

Faba+Moka icon themes, packaged for Debian

twoion wrote:

I liked the Faba icon theme so much that I quickly packaged it for Debian (because there only was an Ubuntu PPA). Moka is to follow when I have the time.

OK, Moka is ready too!

Moka is a much larger/complete theme built on top of Faba. However, I only let the moka-icon-theme package suggest faba-icon-theme so that they can still be installed independently. There is also a new version of the Faba package that puts the documentation files into the proper directory (/usr/share/doc/faba-icon-theme instead of /usr/share/doc/Faba).

Please download & install only the latest versions+builds of the respective packages. These contain bug fixes, and things might not work out otherwise. And here they are:

Faba

faba.png

Faba is a Linux desktop icon theme. It has been designed with simplicity and compliance to standards in mind.

Faba's purpose is to serve as a base icon theme to others (such as Moka). It comprises only of a system icons –folders, mimetypes, toolbar icons, etc.

.deb download | Package source

Moka

moka-filemanager.png

Moka is an icon theme designed with a minimal, flat style, using simple geometry & colours.

Each icon has been pixel-perfectly-designed and provides several sizes for the best experience throughout your desktop.

.deb download | Package source

It strongly suggest that you also install the Faba theme of which Moka is a complement.

---

Please enjoy.

---

Edit: Add notes on bugfix rebuilds...Getting the hang of debhelpers big_smile

Last edited by twoion (2014-09-15 11:21:09)

Tannhäuser ~ {www,pkg,ddl}.bunsenlabs.org/{gitlog,repoidx}

Be excellent to each other!

#2 2014-09-18 06:12:20

jdonaghy
The Manatee Whisperer

Re: Faba+Moka icon themes, packaged for Debian

Nice. Thanks. Needed a good icon theme.

"If you can't control your peanut butter, you can't expect to control your life."
    --Bill Watterson

#3 2014-12-01 15:38:35

zacharias
#! CrunchBanger
Website

Re: Faba+Moka icon themes, packaged for Debian

so much bling, my eyes are bleeding! (:
kudos

Board footer