SEARCH

Enter your search query in the box above ^, or use the forum search tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-01-27 20:59:06

Forfrosne

Editing the cmus colorscheme

So I have two laptops, one mac and one netbook. I've got Mountain Lion on my macbook and it's running cmus with my own colorscheme that I created by messing around with :set color_etc. I've just installed CrunchBang on the netbook and I installed cmus as well (sudo apt-get install cmus in the terminal) however I'm having problems setting a colorscheme. I can't use the :set command for some reason as it doesn't change anything, and when I try to specifically create a document in Geany and save it as a .theme for /usr/share/.cmus/ I get no change until I quit and open cmus again and then I get a totally black screen, the only solution to this is to change colorscheme again. I've even tried downloading this, saving it to Documents, opening it up and replacing the values with my own, then saving and putting it in /usr/share/.cmus/; still no luck! If I don't edit it at all it does work though.

Anyone got any ideas? I'm probably making a noob mistake because I'm not all that experienced with linux distros, especially crunchbang.

EDIT: okay I double checked and there is literally no difference in the content between the .theme I made and the default cyan.theme that DOES work. My lines are even in the same order. What's going wrong?

Last edited by Forfrosne (2013-01-27 21:23:52)

Board footer