SEARCH

Enter your search query in the box above ^, or use the forum search tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-10-05 17:06:52

KrunchTime
#! Die Hard

What Happened to CBizgreat!

I haven't seen any posts from CBizgreat! since August.  Anyone know what happened to him?

Be excellent to each other!

#2 2012-10-05 17:14:39

dkeg
#! Die Hard

Re: What Happened to CBizgreat!

I know at least he's been here a bit

linuxbbq-forums

grill it | the rocky path may just be the best path

#3 2012-10-05 17:17:00

omns
#! wanderer

People drop out and return to the forums all the time. I've had the odd hiatus myself. Even corenominal has had times of being absent for many months.

We may see him again, we may not. Such are the nature of forums smile

#4 2012-10-05 17:22:05

omns
#! wanderer

dkeg wrote:

I know at least he's been here a bit

linuxbbq-forums

Yes, I notice he goes by the nick cbizcuit there smile

#5 2012-10-20 19:58:38

CBizgreat!
#! Die Hard

He was abducted by aliens ... last I heard. big_smile

Awwww ... someone noticed was absent. Makes a soul feel good ... Hiya's Krunchtime. Everything is alright fellow nixer. Just been trying to throttleback on nix forums. Get to a point where someone gets burnt out on it. Too much of a good thing etc.

Though still think #! is a kickbutt nix distro and the community/forum here among the best. Been working 50hrs a wk and trying to catch up on projects ... blahblah. Hope all the kewl crunchers and nixers here are well though.

Some common cbiz abbreviations. This will save me time and yet @ same time tell folks what the babble is supposed to mean.

Vll ! = ( Viva la gnu/Linux !)    Vl#!! = ( Viva la #! !)    Last but not least, UD ... OD ! = ( Use Debian ... or die !) tongue

#6 2012-10-20 20:26:01

dura
Bloated Gimp

These sorts of threads (along with the obvious group love in conky) is why I love this place smile

#7 2012-10-21 00:54:23

apprentice
#! Member

KrunchTime wrote:

Anyone know what happened to him?

i havent heard from cbizgreat but i saw cbizcuit (cb is cute?) and himself on irc the other day
lmfao
hard

cheers cbiz

So come up to the lab...
And see what's on the slab

#8 2012-10-21 07:44:28

KrunchTime
#! Die Hard

CBizgreat! wrote:

He was abducted by aliens ... last I heard. big_smile

Awwww ... someone noticed was absent. Makes a soul feel good ... Hiya's Krunchtime. Everything is alright fellow nixer. Just been trying to throttleback on nix forums. Get to a point where someone gets burnt out on it. Too much of a good thing etc.

Though still think #! is a kickbutt nix distro and the community/forum here among the best. Been working 50hrs a wk and trying to catch up on projects ... blahblah. Hope all the kewl crunchers and nixers here are well though.

Good to hear you're still here.

#9 2012-10-21 14:06:28

CBizgreat!
#! Die Hard

^ Awwww again ... some fellow nixers miss the babble when I've dropped off. Either way, thanks ... Did make me smile Krunchtime and does feel sorta good 2 be noticed. Damn aliens ... must've gotten tired of the incessant babbling ... Bit of analprobing. No dinner, no flowers, no romance 1st ! What the hell is w aliens and their fascination w humanities neither regions anyway ?

I mean come on ... travel lightyears to probe people's #@_@es !?!?!? Perverts !

Bein a dork, as always. Good vibes ... to good nixers and VLL ! smile

Some common cbiz abbreviations. This will save me time and yet @ same time tell folks what the babble is supposed to mean.

Vll ! = ( Viva la gnu/Linux !)    Vl#!! = ( Viva la #! !)    Last but not least, UD ... OD ! = ( Use Debian ... or die !) tongue

#10 2012-10-21 17:47:39

pvsage
Internal Affairs

It's refreshing to see you babbling here again, Seabiscuit. wink

Alien: ...that's more of less been retired.
Quagmire: I see, I see...do you guys still have the thing?

I'm a moderator here.  How are we doing?  Feedback is encouraged.

#11 2012-10-23 21:21:12

antiv0rtex
#! Die Hard

dura wrote:

These sorts of threads (along with the obvious group love in conky) is why I love this place smile

#12 2012-10-28 07:51:10

CBizgreat!
#! Die Hard

Btw: Thanks Pvsage ... hope you are well. You were of course included in the kewl crunchers and nixers category mentioned above. wink

Last edited by CBizgreat! (2012-10-28 07:51:51)

#13 2012-10-29 07:47:09

h8uthemost
#! Junkie

CBizgreat! wrote:

Been working 50hrs a wk and trying to catch up on project

Yeah I know how that goes. My job takes a huge chunk out of my time as well. By the time I get home I'm tired and soar. So all I want to do is have a drink or two, watch a game or two, play a game or two, and go to bed.

I need to finish up and get my degree so I can get a job where all I'm doing is sitting on my butt and doing nothing but using my finger tips. wink

We are a nice, friendly community here and I hope we stay that way.

#14 2012-10-29 09:37:29

pvsage
Internal Affairs

CBizgreat! wrote:

Btw: Thanks Pvsage ... hope you are well. You were of course included in the kewl crunchers and nixers category mentioned above. wink

Hey, I really appreciate that!  As a moderator, I often worry about having to play The Villain.

@h8uthemost & CBizgreat!:  I'm so jealous of yous!  I barely have enough work to keep a roof over my head right now.

I'm a moderator here.  How are we doing?  Feedback is encouraged.

#15 2012-10-29 21:45:51

CBizgreat!
#! Die Hard

H8 ... hiya's dude, see you're still nixing n crunching. wink

You pretty much described my feelings/life in that 1st paragraph. Working for a living is clearly uncivilized ! Try to remind myself, there always someone who has it worse or going through tougher times. Pvsage ... that bytes my friend. You fellas ( #! mods) are a big part of the community yourselves imo. Don't think I've ever seen any of the crunch-mods get heavy handed. Fact that I haven't been banned yet, means ya'll have ALOT of tolerance. wink

The econ woes ... am truly sorry to hear about. One of the gazillion frustrations in this world. Bad things happen to many good people. It's only 2 cents on it ... Would advise people to look around. There's something you can do ... Open a lemonade stand ... etc/whatever. I know that's easy to say. But if others can make a decent living YOU/WE can too. Think it's hard to ever be happy working for somebody else anyway. Me and everyone I can think of hate our fecking jobs. Look around and keep an eye out for an opportunity. Either way ... hope things pick up.

Sighs ... going gets tough n all that ... blahblahblah. ... Vll ! smile

Board footer