SEARCH

Enter your search query in the box above ^, or use the forum search tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-10-05 04:00:38

antiv0rtex
#! Die Hard

I think I may be in love... :)

Good evening,

My (user)name is R3nCi; some of you may know me from the LinuxQuestions forums. I have dived into the world of #! as a novice with regards to Openbox, but have been using Linux-based systems for almost two years now.

#! is deployed on a box I rescued from someone's refuse pile and plan, with the assistance and partnership of a friend, to turn into a functional LAMP web server. I can tell that #! will be well-suited to this task, as it is extremely fast even on a system with specifications as low as those on the box I am working with.

Debian has proven to be beyond my capacities, given my current knowledge of the workings of Linux and the Terminal, but #! seems to me to be extremely user-friendly. I think this may be the beginning of a long friendship...

To the leaders of this project: Please accept my humble gratitude for helping to build such a perfect, beautiful system and releasing it to the world free-of-charge. I cannot begin to tell you how much I appreciate your work.

To the rest of the community: I look forward to getting to know you all during my time here. You all seem to be incredibly amiable, especially when compared to those that populate certain other Linux-related forums *cough*forums.debian.net*cough*. wink

Warm regards,

/R3nCi

Help fund CrunchBang, donate to the project!

#2 2012-10-05 04:31:58

VastOne
#! Ranger
Website

Re: I think I may be in love... :)

Welcome to CrunchBang and the Community R3nCi, we are glad to have you!

VSIDO | SolusOS

Words That Build Or Destroy

#3 2012-10-05 05:26:58

lcafiero
The #! Guy
Website

Welcome aboard, R3nCi!

Res publica non dominetur | Larry the CrunchBang Guy speaks of the pompetous of CrunchBang

CrunchBang Forum moderator

#4 2012-10-05 06:30:05

vicshrike
#! by Default

And we are looking forward to know you R3nCi, welcome to #! and forums. I do hope you will have a  fruitful & pleasant stay here. Happy #!ing!

#!, all else is but a shadow

Board footer