This suite will contain updates that satisfy one of the following criteria:
* The update is urgent and not of a security nature. Security updates will continue to be pushed through the security archive. Examples include packages broken by the flow of time (c.f. spamassassin and the year 2010 problem) and fixes for bugs introduced by point releases.
* The package in question is a data package and the data must be updated in a timely manner (e.g. tzdata).
* Fixes to leaf packages that were broken by external changes (e.g. video downloading tools and tor).
* Packages that need to be current to be useful (e.g. clamav).
To use it add the following line to /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian squeeze-updates main contrib non-free
- closed account - gone to better places -