SEARCH

Enter your search query in the box above ^, or use the forum search tool.

You are not logged in.

#101 2014-04-25 13:18:59

Geezer
#! Junkie

Re: Welcome the newest member of our moderating team!

@ Sector 11: As usual, I'm a day late and a dollar short. Congrats! I suppose you'll be moderating a great deal the OHCBG and conky sectors, among others, of course?  big_smile

There's no such thing as coffee that's too strong. cool

OHCG | LXer

Be excellent to each other!

#102 2014-04-25 13:25:36

Alad
#! Little Rocket Man
Website

Three new moderators .. does that mean we can all remove our tin foil hats now?  yikes

#103 2014-04-25 13:54:01

damo
#! gimpbanger

Alad wrote:

Three new moderators .. does that mean we can all remove our tin foil hats now?  yikes

No - it's an Arms Race big_smile

Artwork at deviantArt;  Iceweasel Personas;  SLiM #! Themes;  Openbox themes

#104 2014-04-25 13:59:47

Sector11
77345 ¡#
Website

To all that I have missed¿, thank you.  I hope I don't mess up.

@ Nili - a direct thank you for a direct welcome.

@ Geezer - I was just about to knock on your door for being late and forgetting your dollar change.  The OOTHCG and Conky threads will get an even closer look over ... my hangouts, can't have any dust in the corners.  And you thought you were safe ...  devil  devil  devil

@ Alad - Tin foil hat.  My collection is collecting dust over in the corner for over a week now.  So yea, I'd say it's safe to take them off.   lol

#! Conky = 13 Threads & the Conky Archives | Conky PitStop | OHCG'er
#! Forum Moderator   |   StartPage -  protect your privacy   |   BBQ Linux

#105 2014-04-25 15:10:16

#!_828
#! Tinfoil Hat

damo wrote:
Alad wrote:

No - it's an Arms Race big_smile

Well, we've been at SPAMCON 5 for several days, now. If we can finish the month without anymore SPAM outbreaks, I'd say Papa'nom has done enough right to no longer be called WRONG  smile  But yes, it is safe to remove your tinfoil hat, for now, but remain on standby. For the time being, the (U)#!ETHDC will discontinue active militant operations, all forces are now at nominal standby, SPAMCON 5 big_smile

Those who would trade essential liberty for temporary security deserve neither
Member of the (Un)Official #! Emergency Tinfoil Hat Distribution Center
Emergency Tinfoil Hat Conky Alert System development team

#106 2014-04-25 17:46:14

Hadrianvs

Even though, this topic has seen its congratulations and congrats, I might as well extend my most humble and expectant „hurrah” for the new moderators. So, hurrah. Happy and easy moderating!

Salve!

Honeste vivere, neminem (altervm non) laedere, svvm cvique tribvere.

#107 2014-04-26 23:35:44

hubbabubba

Congratulations. I hope this big increase in the moderation-staff has nothing to do with me. Anyway, it seems like very good additions to the moderation-staff.

Bye for now, and don't bother ban me or ip-block me for some kind of sock-pupperty etc... It doesn't work anyway, and I'm not going to harrash you, so you shouldn't waste time and effort on something that can't be done... I have locked myself out of my original account, so sock-puppetry is the only way to say hello. Or I will have to hack my own account since I changed the email blindfolded and the same with the password.

But I'm not eager enough to hack my own account, as I just want to say congratz  to a few nice people that has become mods smile

Well, off I go, and you probably won't hear anything from me until the next time I've had to many beers.... and then a few pints of vodka and coke on top of that. Cheeeeeriooooo miss Sophie, and sudo shutdown -h now. Whiskey next. Ugh!

Board footer