SEARCH

Enter your search query in the box above ^, or use the forum search tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-04-24 20:27:55

corenominal
WRONG
From: Lincoln, UK
Registered: 2008-11-20
Posts: 5,057
Website

Chromium and Chrome scrollbar extension

I've created an extension for Google Chrome and Chromium which themes the scrollbars so that they don't look too out of place with the default Statler theme. If you are interested to take a look, see: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta … cajgimefed

Offline

Be excellent to each other!

#2 2012-04-24 20:32:12

omns
#! wanderer
From: ~/
Registered: 2008-11-25
Posts: 5,131

Re: Chromium and Chrome scrollbar extension

That's pretty cool corenominal. Nice work smile

Offline

#3 2012-04-24 20:41:01

corenominal
WRONG
From: Lincoln, UK
Registered: 2008-11-20
Posts: 5,057
Website

Re: Chromium and Chrome scrollbar extension

Thanks, omns smile

Offline

#4 2012-04-24 21:07:57

schemer
#! CrunchBanger
Registered: 2012-01-23
Posts: 107
Website

Re: Chromium and Chrome scrollbar extension

Looks fantastic on my chromium. Thank you smile


#! is beautiful.

Offline

#5 2012-04-24 21:27:42

VastOne
#! Ranger
From: #! Fringe Division
Registered: 2011-04-26
Posts: 10,163
Website

Re: Chromium and Chrome scrollbar extension

Nice work corePa

Had to check to make sure that there was not a cache or date issue going #! on my system after seeing both corenominal and omns in the same post on the same day


VSIDO | SolusOS

Words That Build Or Destroy

Offline

#6 2012-04-25 05:22:45

pvsage
Internal Affairs
From: North Carolina
Registered: 2009-10-18
Posts: 11,943

Re: Chromium and Chrome scrollbar extension

I'm not a Chrome user, but that looks really nice, Papanominal!

@omns:  Nice to see you back to your old moniker. cool


I'm a moderator here.  How are we doing?  Feedback is encouraged.

Offline

#7 2012-04-25 06:43:35

corenominal
WRONG
From: Lincoln, UK
Registered: 2008-11-20
Posts: 5,057
Website

Re: Chromium and Chrome scrollbar extension

VastOne wrote:

Had to check to make sure that there was not a cache or date issue going #! on my system after seeing both corenominal and omns in the same post on the same day

Tehe smile

Offline

#8 2012-04-25 06:57:22

Milozzy
#! Die Hard
Registered: 2011-02-22
Posts: 622
Website

Re: Chromium and Chrome scrollbar extension

corenominal wrote:

I've created an extension for Google Chrome and Chromium which themes the scrollbars so that they don't look too out of place with the default Statler theme. If you are interested to take a look, see: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta … cajgimefed

Thanks boss!
Looking at Warldolf, aAre you planning to port the awesome statler theme to gtk3 too?

Thanks!

Offline

#9 2012-04-25 07:12:06

corenominal
WRONG
From: Lincoln, UK
Registered: 2008-11-20
Posts: 5,057
Website

Re: Chromium and Chrome scrollbar extension

Milozzy wrote:

Thanks boss!
Looking at Warldolf, aAre you planning to port the awesome statler theme to gtk3 too?

Thanks!

Yes. It is pretty much done already. I had it working for 3.2, but it broke in 3.4, so I'm having to rework it. Wheezy currently has gtk 3.2 libs, but I think 3.4 should make it in before any freezing takes place.

Offline

#10 2012-04-27 20:06:26

Milozzy
#! Die Hard
Registered: 2011-02-22
Posts: 622
Website

Re: Chromium and Chrome scrollbar extension

corenominal wrote:
Milozzy wrote:

Thanks boss!
Looking at Warldolf, aAre you planning to port the awesome statler theme to gtk3 too?

Thanks!

Yes. It is pretty much done already. I had it working for 3.2, but it broke in 3.4, so I'm having to rework it. Wheezy currently has gtk 3.2 libs, but I think 3.4 should make it in before any freezing takes place.

You really are the best!
Just stole it from the repo smile

Offline

#11 2012-06-27 21:48:20

ArttuH5N1
#! CrunchBanger
From: Finland
Registered: 2012-02-11
Posts: 153

Re: Chromium and Chrome scrollbar extension

Very cool, thank you!

Offline

#12 2012-06-28 01:33:56

gurtid
#! Junkie
From: NEW ZEALAND
Registered: 2011-04-07
Posts: 378

Re: Chromium and Chrome scrollbar extension

thank you corenominal.

For those interested i've modified the statler-waldof-scrollbars.css to make the scrollbars look similar to the greybird theme

::-webkit-scrollbar-track-piece{
    background-color:#cecece;
    -webkit-border-radius:0;
}

::-webkit-scrollbar{
    width:12px;
    height:12px;
}

::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb{ 
    height:50px;
    background-color:#B8B8B8; 
    -webkit-border-radius:6px;
    outline-offset:-2px;
    border: 2px solid #cecece;
}

::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:hover{
    height:50px; 
    background-color:#A1A1A1;
    -webkit-border-radius:6px;
}

all your Base are belong to us

Offline

#13 2013-10-03 12:43:53

Apathetic
Member
From: Philippines
Registered: 2013-05-25
Posts: 34
Website

Re: Chromium and Chrome scrollbar extension

Please create one for firefox sad

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

Copyright © 2012 CrunchBang Linux.
Proudly powered by Debian. Hosted by Linode.
Debian is a registered trademark of Software in the Public Interest, Inc.

Debian Logo