SEARCH

Enter your search query in the box above ^, or use the forum search tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-12-14 05:26:24

iggykoopa
Script Master

hello everybody

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm developing a power management gui for WattOS, but until WattOS goes into a final version I'm using crunchbang. This is hands down the best distro I've used and I'd like to thank the community for all the work they've put into it. Also shameless plug you can use the power management gui in crunchbang as well, instructions here http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=988309 .

I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may.

Help fund CrunchBang, donate to the project!

#2 2008-12-14 05:32:48

omns
#! wanderer

Re: hello everybody

Hello iggykoopa and welcome to the forums smile Your power manager looks like an interesting project. I wish you well with it.

#3 2008-12-14 07:07:51

corenominal
WRONG
Website

Hello iggykoopa smile

Thank you for sharing the details your power management project, it is appreciated. I will check it out as soon as I get chance. I have been in contact with Ronald from wattOS on a couple of occasions, that too looks like a really interesting project. Anyhow, welcome again and thanks again for your contributions -- I have actually been using the new shortcut keys for logging out of my system since I updated the logout script after seeing your improvements. smile

#4 2008-12-14 07:22:10

iggykoopa
Script Master

Glad to help, if there are any other projects involving python I can help out with let me know. I'm just learning but any experience I can get is nice.

I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may.

#5 2008-12-14 07:30:00

corenominal
WRONG
Website

iggykoopa wrote:

Glad to help, if there are any other projects involving python I can help out with let me know. I'm just learning but any experience I can get is nice.

Thank you for the kind offer, I will certainly bear it mind and let you know if anything comes up.

#6 2008-12-14 07:45:18

omns
#! wanderer

wattOS looks like an interesting project. It would be interesting to know how the microwatt version compares to crunchbang.

Board footer