Just installed Waldorf last night and left it overnight. Everything worked out well and the install was pretty simple, but there were just a couple of things I thought I might mention.
1.During the install I had to plug in a wired mouse and keyboard. My logitech wireless keyboard and mouse didn't work with the installer. They work fine now in the installed system, just not with the installer. I can't remember if my last Debian base install was the same, but I'm leaning towards it being that way. (I installed Debian Squeeze then and did a dist-upgrade to Testing.)
2.My mirrors defaulted over to one in Amsterdam and made the post install and update, just a little slow. I changed my sources.list to the ftp.us.debian mirror so that fixed it, but I wonder why it would go to a European mirror. I told it during the install I was an American.
I'm sure these are Debian specific problems and not #! issues, but I thought I'd mention them as a thought.
|My Band: 12 Honest Men|