SEARCH

Enter your search query in the box above ^, or use the forum search tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-09-04 07:17:36

Zilvarael
#! Member

I made a slight boo-boo when writing a Wiki Doc

I was wondering if someone might be able to rename this page for me to something a little more conducive than:
this?

I did not when when making the hyper link and when it shows up in the wiki it looks like it does not really belong.

Sorry about that first timer mistake.

| Earth is the insane asylum of the universe... Maybe that is why UFO's dont want to land here. | Waldorf: 32Bit! big_smile |
| Lead Android App Developer for: Lions Images Productions, LLC | Other names: CodeMonkeyAlx - My Git |

Help fund CrunchBang, donate to the project!

#2 2012-09-04 07:59:02

corenominal
WRONG
Website

Re: I made a slight boo-boo when writing a Wiki Doc

Hey Zilvarael smile

Thank you for your wiki contribution. I have renamed the page and added some wiki formatting. See: http://crunchbanglinux.org/wiki/howto/p … ny_default

#3 2012-09-06 04:18:27

Zilvarael
#! Member

Re: I made a slight boo-boo when writing a Wiki Doc

Hey man, thanks a bunch!

I actually wanted to put that some place where everyone would have access to it since a friend of mine is learning py3 this year for school.

I had it on my blog but I wanted to give it a more central place. I personally don't use .py much but that is because I am more or less working on android development. Kinda sucks when you need to use an IDE that would requires almost as much space as your OS.

Maybe if I get better I will find a way to make Java / Android dev more light weight.

Again, Awesome OS you guys are running here! Keep up the great work and thanks again for helping me out!

| Earth is the insane asylum of the universe... Maybe that is why UFO's dont want to land here. | Waldorf: 32Bit! big_smile |
| Lead Android App Developer for: Lions Images Productions, LLC | Other names: CodeMonkeyAlx - My Git |

Board footer