SEARCH

Enter your search query in the box above ^, or use the forum search tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-01-20 00:39:57

Remwen

[Solved]Cannot log into fora using #!

I am able to log in using Windows just fine, but for some reason on my laptop, running Statler, whenever I click on the login link, I get redirected to crunchbanglinux.org. I have tried manually entering crunchbanglinux.org/forums/login, as well as copypasted the URL from the link, but it still redirects. I've tried using Chrome, Epiphany, and Iceweasel, as well as cleared all browsing data from all three and changed the homepages.

Last edited by Remwen (2011-02-02 22:32:10)

Be excellent to each other!

#2 2011-01-20 09:26:22

nathwill
#! CrunchBanger
Website

Re: [Solved]Cannot log into fora using #!

that's... weird. the only thing that comes to mind is that the forum runs some anti-bot defensive software, and something like this may be part of some response to you possibly meeting some form of cb-dod trigger (e.g. repeated password failures). one of the mods/corenominal would have to advise for certain if the forum dod plugin behaves this way.

NOTICE: alloc: /dev/null: filesystem full

#3 2011-01-20 10:04:46

corenominal
WRONG
Website

Remwen wrote:

I am able to log in using Windows just fine, but for some reason on my laptop, running Statler, whenever I click on the login link, I get redirected to crunchbanglinux.org. I have tried manually entering crunchbanglinux.org/forums/login, as well as copypasted the URL from the link, but it still redirects. I've tried using Chrome, Epiphany, and Iceweasel, as well as cleared all browsing data from all three and changed the homepages.

I think you may have triggered the brute force protection. I have cleared the logs, please try again.

#4 2011-01-20 15:49:33

Remwen

I was never able to get to a point where I could fail typing in my password as I never got to the login form. However, I tried logging in though my laptop just now and it works. ^_^

Last edited by Remwen (2011-01-20 15:51:42)

#5 2011-01-20 19:55:26

Criminal
#! Member

I encountered the same problem. Opened a topic here because I used the wronge search terms.

Could you please clear the logs once again? Thanks.
Promise I won't use brute force again to login big_smile

Board footer